Transportation will be provided from the Boulder Courtyard Marriott and the Boulder Marriott to the wedding venue at Chatfield Farms in Littleton, CO. Check back for updates on the times. Information will also be provided when you check in if you are staying at one of the hotels where we have reserved a block of rooms.
Blocks of rooms have been reserved at the Boulder Courtyard Marriott and the Boulder Marriott. Please reserve your room early!
Boulder Courtyard Marriott
4710 Pearl E Cir
Boulder, CO 80301
Phone: (800) 321-2211
Ask for the Penberthy Hiller Wedding room block at the Courtyard in Boulder.
Please make your reservations before the cutoff date of 6/16/17 to receive the group rate.
The bus will leave for the wedding at 2:50pm.
2660 Canyon Boulevard
Boulder, CO 80302
Phone: (303) 440-8877
Ask for the Penberthy Hiller Wedding room block at the Marriott in Boulder.
Please make your reservations before the cutoff date of 6/21/17 to receive the group rate.
The bus will leave for the wedding at 3:25pm.
Things to do
- Hike – We live in a beautiful setting, so get out and explore. Chautauqua is the best place to hike and explore the flatirons in Boulder. Check out the trail maps.
- Rocky Mountain National Park – An hour drive away is the beautiful town of Estes Park. Be sure to drive on Trail Ridge Road which is the highest continuously paved highway in North America and gives you some sweet views, as it is above tree line.
- Drive to the top of Flagstaff – There are plenty of lookout points of Boulder along the road.
- Visit Pearl Street – Pearl Street is Boulder’s famous downtown. It is a pedestrian mall that has a ton of local restaurants and shops. Try Oak… One of our favorite restaurants.
- Celestial Seasonings Tea Tour – Celestial Seasonings is one of the country’s largest tea brands, and it is headquartered in our home town. Just wait until you step foot inside the mint room! The best part? The tour is free!
- Walk Around CU – We are a bit biased, but CU is the most beautiful college campus in the world. We both went to school there, Erin works there, and we got engaged there. Go Buffs!
Check out some of our favorite breweries and restaurants – Boulder has become one of the craft beer capitols of the world. We also have tons of unique and awesome restaurants. Here are some awesome places to try.
- The Post Brewing (Our favorite restaurant offering craft beer and awesome fried chicken. This is in Lafayette, a 15 minute drive from Boulder) – http://www.postbrewing.com
- The Dushanbe Tea House (A famous spot in Boulder offering international cuisine and great brunch.) – http://boulderteahouse.com
- Avery’s Brewing (One of Boulder’s largest craft breweries, but it’s busy so expect a wait) – https://www.averybrewing.com
- The Buff (Great brunch spot) – https://www.buffrestaurant.com